An Object-Oriented and Aspect-Oriented Task Management Toolkit on Mobile Device
In order to provide highly available and effective task management operations on mobile devices, an object-oriented and aspect-oriented task management toolkit on mobile device called OATMTM is designed. It uses object-oriented (OO) technology and aspect-oriented (AO) technology to provide a set of operation objects and aspect objects, which makes the developers only need to define objects without considering the detail of task management. The operating process is simplified. And it also provides mobile task management architecture for developer to reduce the effort of development.
KeywordsTask management Object oriented Aspect oriented Mobile handheld device
This research is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Granted No. 61272286).
- 1.Yue W, Dong S, Wang Y, Wang G, Wang H, Chen W (2004) Study on human-computer interaction frame work of pervasive computing. J Softw 27:1657–1664Google Scholar
- 2.Hua Q (2003) From conceptual modeling to architectral modeling—A UCD method for interactive systems. J Asian Sci Inf Life 3:227–234Google Scholar
- 3.Kankainen A (2003) UCPCD:user-centered product concept desing. In: Designing for user experiences. Proceedings of the 2003 conference on designing for user experiences, ACM Press, New York, pp 1–13Google Scholar
- 4.Dix A, Finlay J, Abowd G, Beale R (2003) Human-computer interaction. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Filman RE, Rlrad T, Clarke S, Aksit M (1997) Aspect-oriented programming. Springer, FinlandGoogle Scholar
- 6.Soule P (2010) Autonomics development: a domain-specific aspect language approach. Auton Syst 0:1–6Google Scholar
- 8.Eckel B (2006) Thing in java fourth edition. Prentice Hall, LondonGoogle Scholar
- 9.Felker D (2010) Android application development for dummies. Hungry Minds, HobokenGoogle Scholar