Development of Software and Hardware of Entry-Level Vision Systems for Navigation Tasks and Measuring
The article describes methodical and practical aspects for equipping mobile facilities with computer vision systems in order to solve navigation and measuring tasks. There is an overall schematic of software and algorithmic support of the integrated information system based on computer vision for mobile facilities. There described principles of building-up such systems and there provided possible options for software and hardware arrangements. There emphasized questions concerning the automation for operations of calibration of some components of measuring section and that of interconnection of various heterogeneous systems. There are examples of implementing integrated information system for navigation and measuring tasks.
Keywordsvision system global and local navigations architecture of onboard systems component programming real time noncontact measurements
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Platonov, A.K., Zueva, E.J., Kirilchenko, A.A., Sokolov, S.M.: Formalistic to designing of algorithms of mobile systems information support (path planning, navigation, reliability), Keldysh Institute for applied mathematics RAS. Moscow. Preprint №19, 32 pg (2008) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.Boguslavsky, A.A., Kirilchenko, A.A., Platonov, A.K., Sokolov, S., Trifonov, O.V., Yaroshevsky, V.S.: Construction of the environment description in information support systems of mobile robotics complexes. In: Mechatronics, Automation and Control, 12, pg. 50, the appendix, pp.15–24 (2008) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Sokolov, S.M., Boguslavsky, A.A., Platonov, A.K., Kiy, K.I., Gorelik, L.I., Filachev, A.M., Fumin, A.I.: An IR Channel-Based Automated Driver Assistance System. In: 12th International Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, WMSCI 2008, vol. I, pp. 126–131 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Platonov, A.K., Sokolov, S.M., Boguslavsky, A.A., Trifonov, O.V.: Multipurpose system of vehicles information support. In: Proceedings of the International Conference Progress of Vehicles and Systems 2009, Volgograd, pp. 95–96 (2009) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Platonov, A.K., Sokolov, S.M., Sazonov, V.V., Boguslavsky, A.A., Trifonov, O.V., Kuftin, F.A., Vasilev, A.I., Moksin, K.A.: Hardware-software complex of mobile systems navigation facility. Questions of Defensive Technics (1-2), 47–55 (2010) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Sokolov, S.M., Platonov, A.K., Boguslavsky, A.A., Kuftin, F.A., Moksin, K.A.: Contactless odometry as a part of onboard navigating systems. News SFU. Engineering Science 3, 64–68 (2010) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 7.Sokolov, S., Boguslavsky, A.A.: Component technology of debugging for real time vision system. In: Proceedings of the 1st Conference Methods and Means of the Information Processing, Moscow, pp. 304–310 (2003) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 8.Sokolov, S.M., Boguslavsky, A.A.: Component a skeleton for working out of the real time Vision system software. In: Proceedings of the 2nd Conference Methods and Means of the Information Processing, Moscow, pp. 337–343 (2005) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 9.Sokolov, S., Boguslavsky, A.A., Vasilev, A.I., Trifonov, O.V., Nazarov, V.G., Frolov, R.S.: A mobile complex for operative creation and updating of navigation maps. News SFU. Engineering Science 3, 157–166 (2011) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 10.Sokolov, S.M., Boguslavsky, A.A.: Intellectual Images Processing for a Realtime Recognition Problem. In: 2nd International Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics, IMCIC 2011, vol. II, pp. 406–411 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Salvi, S., Armangu, X., Batlle, J.: A comparative review of camera calibrating methods with accuracy evaluation. In: Pattern Recognition (2002)Google Scholar
- 15.Brown, D.C.: Close-Range Camera Calibration. Photogrammetric Engineering XXXVII(8), 855–866 (1971)Google Scholar