Robo-Teacher: A Computational Simulation Based Educational System to Improve Cyber Security
Various threats and security issues exist in the cyber environment. For information assurance, we need to fully understand the concept of Cyber Intelligence (CI) which includes the identification, tracking, analysis and countering of security threats in cyberspace. In order to achieve this, we focus on educating and training CI for organizations and individuals via effective smart systems design and implementation using artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to build an interactive and adaptive learning environment. Based on investigation of basic theories and CI concepts, a simulation model is proposed. Interaction and adaptation are then integrated or designed upon simulation. Such a learning environment aims to impart a thorough and comprehensive understanding of cyber intelligence and provide enhanced learning experience.
KeywordsCyber Intelligence Education Training Simulation Optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Morningstar, C., Farmer, F.R.: The lessons of Lucasfilm’s habitat. In: Cyberspace: First Steps1991, pp. 273–302. MIT Press (1991)Google Scholar
- 3.Conati, C.: Intelligent tutoring systems: new challenges and directions. In: Proceedings of the 21st International Jont Conference on Artifical Intelligence 2009, pp. 2–7. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc., Pasadena (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Hart, D.G.: Using AMI to realize the Smart Grid. In: 2008 IEEE in Power and Energy Society General Meeting - Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Momoh, J.: Smart Grid: Fundamentals of Design and Analysis. John Wiley & Sons (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Brown, R.E.: Impact of Smart Grid on distribution system design. In: 2008 IEEE in Power and Energy Society General Meeting - Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Abbass, H.: computational Red teaming and cyber challenges (2009), http://mams.rmit.edu.au/fpowkftaovbo.pdf
- 8.Bennett, C., Highfill, D.: Networking AMI Smart Meters. In: Energy 2030 Conference, ENERGY 2008. IEEE (2008)Google Scholar