The Research and Design of an Applied Electronic Lottery System
An applied electronic lottery system is designed and constructed in this paper. In the system, electronic lottery has all characteristics which lottery based on paper has. It is a simple, facilitate, shortcut lottery sales system. Lottery buyer can buy lottery by Internet; it is impossible to counterfeit a lottery; the Personal information who win a prize in the lottery system should be protected privacy; if a person lost his lottery, he can find it back in the lottery number database which is convenience to inquire about; it can reduce the cost of lottery. It will help the players develop electronic lottery system with safety.
KeywordsElectronic Lottery digital signature RSA Hash Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Feng, D., Pei, D.: The cryptography guidance. Science pressGoogle Scholar
- 2.Stallings, W.: Translated by Xiao Xiang studio. Network security elements - application and standardGoogle Scholar
- 3.Liu, Y., Hu, L.: Using an efficient hash chain and delaying function to improve an e-lottery scheme (07) (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Yevgeniy, D., Aleksandr, Y.: A verifiable random function with short proof and keys (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Lee, J.-S., Chang, C.-C.: Design of electronic t-out-of-n lotteries on the Internet (02) (2009), doi:10.1016/j.csi.2008.05.004Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, Y.: The network security theory and technology. The People’s Posts and Telecommunications PressGoogle Scholar
- 7.Chaum, D., van Antwerpen, H.: Undeniable Signatures. In: Brassard, G. (ed.) CRYPTO 1989. LNCS, vol. 435, pp. 212–216. Springer, Heidelberg (1990)Google Scholar