itom – An Open Source Measurement, Automation and Evaluation Software Suite
Both the development of new optical sensors including overall measurement systems and the operation of such systems require a fast and flexible underlying software. This software has to be able to control and communicate with a wide range of different hardware systems, such as cameras or actuators, while providing as diversified and complete as possible a set of evaluation and data processing methods. Additionally, the rapid prototyping of such systems requires a software, where parameters or components can easily be changed at runtime while retaining the above focus on fast hardware access and high computational performance.
KeywordsPoint Cloud Fringe Pattern Python Script Polygonal Mesh Data Processing Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Matlab, The MathWorks Inc., mathworks.comGoogle Scholar
- LabView, Nation Instruments, ni.com/labviewGoogle Scholar
- Osten, W., Elandaloussi, F., Mieth, U.: The BIAS Fringe Processor – a useful tool for the automatic processing of fringe patterns in optical metrology. In: Third International Workshop in Optical Metrology. Series in Optical Metrology. Akademie Verlag Bremen (1997)Google Scholar
- Nečas, D., Klapetek, P.: Gwyddion: an open-source software for SPM data analysis. CEJP 10(1), 181–188 (2011)Google Scholar
- Python 3, Python Software Foundation, python.orgGoogle Scholar
- Qt 4.8, Qt Project, Digia, qt-project.orgGoogle Scholar
- Bradski, G.: The OpenCV Library. Dr. Dobb’s Journal of Software Tools (2000)Google Scholar
- Rusu, R.B., Cousins, S.: 3D is here: Point Cloud Library (PCL). In: IEEE ICRA (2011)Google Scholar
- Schroeder, W., Martin, K., Lorensen, B.: The Visualization Toolkit, 3rd edn. Kitware Inc. (2004)Google Scholar