Influence of Music Art Multimedia Production on Professional Competence of the Future Music Teachers
- 564 Downloads
The chapter examines the urgent problem of higher musical education, which concerns the impact of multimedia technologies on formation of future music teachers’ professional competence. It provides the analysis of existing multimedia production useful in training of music students. The authors present the electronic textbook Russian Music: from Ancient Times to Early 20th Century, define pedagogical objectives determining the necessity to introduce the textbook to the study of the history of music. Consequently, the structure of the manual and various possibilities of its use in teaching music students of both pedagogical and professional specialties are being analyzed.
Keywordsprofessional competence of a music teacher multimedia musical production multimedia textbook history of music
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Belyavina, N.: Pedagogical Conditions of Computer Technologies at Primary Stage of Music Education: Abstract of the thesis for Candidate degree. Kyiv State University of Culture and Arts, Kyiv (1999) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 2.Volynsky, V., Krasovsky, O., Chornous, O., Yakushina, T.: Structure and Content pf Electronic Textbooks: Cognitive and Behavioral Aspects. In: Computer at School and Family, pp. 44–49 (2011) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 3.Huminska, O.: Multimedia Use as the Means of Innovation of Teaching Arts. Art and Education 3(53), 4(54), 21–25, 19–22 (2009) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 4.Mykhas’kova, M.: Formation of Professional Competence of the Future Teacher of Music: Abstract of the dissertation for obtaining the scientific degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences in specialty 13.00.02 – theory and methodics of teaching music and musical upbringing. M.P. Dragomanov National Pedagogical University, Kyiv (2007) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 5.Novikova, N.: Computer Presentation on Music Lessons. Art and Education 3, 25–29 (2010) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 6.Poluboyarina, I.: Forming of the Professional Competence of Future Music Teachers at a Teachers’ Training College. Abstract of the thesis on getting the scientific degree of a candidate of pedagogical sciences in specialty 13.00.04 – theory of professional education. State Ivan Franko University of Zhitomir, Zhitomir (2008) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 7.Stolyarchuk, L.: Computer Technologies Use on Music Lessons (in Ukrainian), http://intkonf.org/stolyarchuk-li-vikoristannya-kompyuternih-tehnologiy-na-urokah-muziki/
- 8.Tchaikovska, O.: The Formation of Junior School Students Music Knowledge by Means of Multimedia Training Techniques. Abstract of the dissertation on competing a scientific degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences by specialty 13.00.02 – theory and methods of musical education. Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts. Kyiv (2002) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 9.Shtepa, V.: Computer Educational Programs for Music Lessons. Computer for School and Family 3, 33–37 (2011) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar
- 10.Shcholokova, O.: Principles of Professional Artistic Training of Future Teacher Kyiv (1996) (in Ukrainian)Google Scholar