A Hybrid Model for Navigation Satellite Clock Error Prediction
In order to improve navigation satellite clock error prediction accuracy, a hybrid model is proposed in this paper. According to the physics property of atomic clock, the model firstly fits the clock error series by polynomial model. Then it models for polynomial fitting residuals, using functional network. The functional network structure is defined by wavelet de-noising and phase space reconstruction. Finally the GPS satellites are taken for example and four separate predict tests are done, the simulation results show that the proposed method can fit and predict the clock error series effectively, whose predict accuracy is better than those of IGU-P and conventional methods.
KeywordsClock error predict Functional network Phase space construction Chaotic Hybrid model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Delporte, J.: Performance of GPS on board clocks computed by IGS. In: 18th European Frequency and Time Forum, EFTF 2004, Guildford, pp. 201–207 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, B., Qu, J.K., Yuan, Y.B., et al.: Fitting method for GPS satellites clock errors using wavelet and spectrum analysis. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University 32(8), 715–718 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Cui, X.Q., Jiao, W.H.: Grey system model for the satellite clock error predicting. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University 30(5), 447–450 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, C.G., Liao, X.F., He, S.B., et al.: Functional network method for the identification of nonlinear system. System Engineering and Electronics 23(11), 50–53 (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Martinez, F.G., Waller, P.: GNSS clock prediction and integrity. In: The 22nd European Frequency and Time Forum. IEEE International, Besancon (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Ke, X.-Z., Guo, L.-X.: Multi-scale fractal characteristic of atomic clock noise. Chinese Journal of Radio Science 12(4), 396–400 (1997)Google Scholar
- 12.Takens, F.: Detecting strange attractors in turbulence. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, vol. 898, pp. 361–381 (1981)Google Scholar