Study on the Value Orientation of the Students in Colleges Under the Negative Network Environment
At present, the influence of the network, which has obtained a rapid development, may have changed the behavior patterns, the value orientation, and the psychological development and moral values of the students at the higher learning schools. In this paper, from the perspectives of the negative network environment and the characteristics of the students at the higher learning schools, the authors conduct an analysis on the influences of the negative network environment on the value orientation of the students at multiple aspects. Hence, this paper can provide a powerful theoretical and practical foundation for the educational workers at the higher learning schools to strengthen the education and guidance to their students.
KeywordsNetwork Negative environment Value orientation
This paper is supported by Qinhuangdao Science and Technology R&D Planning Soft Project (No.201001 A494).
- 2.Beacon Pen (2005) Discussion on the negative influences of network environment and the countermeasures. Tribune Soc Sci 2(7):141–144Google Scholar
- 3.Cyber Crimes (2009) are to be Diversified Currently http://www.322100.cn/html/shenghuo/shumazixun7/21-171556.html. 3(8):242–246
- 4.Jianguo G (1980) Study on the value orientation of the university and college students born in the s master’s thesis from Shandong university. J Shandong Univ 4(5):511–514Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao L (2005) Value Orientation of the modern university and college students and the reconstruction of values. Pioneer Sci Tech Mon 5(1):124–127Google Scholar
- 6.Liu J (2010) Study on the socialist core values system education for the university and college students under the network environment. Mao Zedong thought study 6(7):116–117Google Scholar