National Geological Map WebGIS System Based on MapViewer
To realize the Internet service of geological map, a online WebGIS service system with lightweight small-scale geological map was designed and realized which is based on the Oracle Spatial and MapViewer, combined with JQuery programming technology. This system realized multisource heterogeneous spatial data integration. Through the WebGIS system, the user can inquire and browse the different medium and small-scale geological map by using the IE browser, without the installation of GIS system.
KeywordsWebGIS Oracle spatial MapViewer Geological map
Supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities.
- 1.Jiang Z (2007) Framework of the geological information service system. Geol China 1:173–178Google Scholar
- 2.Oracle corp oracle application server MapViewer user’s guide, 11 g Release 2 (11.1.2)Google Scholar
- 3.Cao Y, Fan D (2002) The application of oracle spatial in GIS. Surveying Mapping Sichuan 4:167–169Google Scholar
- 4.Kothuri R (2009) Oraclc spatial spatial information management. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, pp 457–570Google Scholar
- 5.Yu R, Wei B (2008) Development of WebGIS based on oracle 10 g MapViewer. Geospatial Inf 2:12–14Google Scholar
- 6.Dong J, Song L (2006) Spatial data conversion from MAPGIS data to oracle spatial data. J Yangtze River Sci Res Inst 2:25–27Google Scholar