Research on Network Learning Process from Perspective of Communication
Network learning has already become the main way of learners’ learning. This new approach to learning bring in learning convenient but also to bring some new problems: One of the most important is that network learning process often appears network trek phenomenon. In order to overcome this shortcoming, this research in the perspective of transmission, on network learning of the whole process is studied, in order to spread factors as the basic starting point, taking the typical network communication model as the research frame of network learning, is the study of a new train of thought. Through the analysis, introduce model of communication analysis problems, put forward countermeasures to solve the problem of information trek, to improve learners’ learning quality, promote the network education rapid and sustainable development, and have realistic significance.
KeywordsCommunication Network learning Information communication Element analysis Effectiveness analysis
- 1.Hong P (2006) In the view of communication primary and middle school brand, vol 13(8). Sichuan University, College of literature and news, pp 181–188Google Scholar
- 2.Shao P (2000) Communication, vol 15(11). Higher education press, Beijing, pp 207–217 (in 2005 13th printing)Google Scholar
- 4.Jin ZK (2003) From the view of communication distance see teaching process—open and distance education propagation mode. J Distance Educ 2(31):19–20Google Scholar
- 5.Sun D (2007) Network learning adaptability investigation. Chin Audio-Vis Educ 7(14):75–77Google Scholar
- 6.Wang L, Feng H (2009) The remote teaching/learning system affect learning quality five factors. Audio-Visual Educ Res 16(7):78–81 Google Scholar