Study on Sport Industry of Traditional Chinese Sport Based on National Intangible Cultural Heritage
Traditional Chinese sport conveys China’s millenniums’ culture, which can be taken as symbol of China’s culture. Therefore, the application for the status of national intangible cultural heritage becomes unavoidable. No matter it will be successful or not, the process will boost its industry. This paper argued its push to traditional Chinese sport industry from the point of traveling, sporting goods, culture industry, and entertainment and relaxation.
KeywordsTraditional Chinese sport Application for the status of national intangible cultural heritage Sport industry
- 1.Qiu PX (2008) An introduction to traditional Chinese sports, vol 62(6). Higher Education Press, Beijing, pp 7–14Google Scholar
- 2.Convention for the safeguarding of the intangible cultural heritage. http://www.ihchina.cn/inc/detail.jsp?info_id=50
- 3.Chen YH, Hu SF (2009) Non-materials cultural heritage and Chinese folk material arts cultural protection. J Cap Inst Phys Educ 20(1):24–27Google Scholar
- 4.Gao SF (2008) Opinions on the experience of South Korea in the protection of intangible cultural heritage. J Yanbian Party Sch 37(6):62–64Google Scholar
- 5.Tan YJ, Shen Y, Wu G (2006) National traditional sport tourism: a new development in modern tourism-a study of the national traditional sport tourism in Enshi autonomous prefecture. J Hubei Inst Nationalities (Philos Soc Sci) 55(4):23–28Google Scholar