Rationality Evaluation Model of Volleyball Tournament Ranking
The three regular kinds of rules used in volleyball match, which often questioned. In this paper, by using quantitative analysis, such as, the hierarchical analysis and regression analysis methods to calculate the match results of comprehensive strength index calculation for one season, we obtain a sort of absolute sequence. According to the three kinds of commonly used numerical integral methods, we calculate various integrals under the rank sequence of absolute sequence inverse number. Here, the inverse number sequence is the team ranking, teams with the comprehensive strength rank the agreement coefficient, which size reflects the integral rule rationality. Finally, combined with a specific data on the season and make the simulation evaluation.
KeywordsAnalytical hierarchy Absolute sequence Relative sequence Reverses number
- 1.Zhang J et al (2003) The solution of game schedule arrangement model. Eng Math J 24(5):255–259Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng F et al (2004) The mathematical model of fairness of a single round robin schedule arrangements. Ningbo Univ J (Sci Ed) 11(4):36–44Google Scholar
- 3.Yang W et al (2008) The application of a fuzzy AHP in program order. Math Pract Theory 13(9):123–129Google Scholar
- 4.Jiang Q, Xie J, Ye J (2003) Mathematical model, vol 18(8), 3rd edn. Higher Education Press, Beijing, pp 224–232Google Scholar
- 5.Niu H (2003) The application of regression analysis in analysis of land rating factor to determine the weight. Jiaozuo Inst Technol J (Nat Sci) 22(3):12–16Google Scholar