Research on the Measurement of Coupling Degree of Facing to Objects
In the object-oriented system, the coupling is two objects asked of the interaction of the measure, the coupling depends on indirect object of the complexity of the mouth, citing or the point that the coupling enter and through what data the interface passes. So coupling is more complex software attributes in the object-oriented system. How to conduct objective and quantitative measure of the coupling and cohesion of the object has become a hot spot in the study of software engineering. This paper on the basis of deep analysis is dependent on relationships and properties between the class and object, considering again the measure of the class coupling is not only influenced by other class of attributes methods, in fact, it is also influenced by this class of attributes, methods, and based on this, having put forward a new measurement method of coupling. And then it has tested the effectiveness of the proposed method by experiments and provided a new concept for the measure of the object-oriented software coupling.
KeywordsCoupling degree Facing to objects Method Attribution
The author is much appreciated the financial support for this research from the scientific research project of the Education Department of Guangxi Province with the project number 201106LX578 and the project name Research on Fine Management of Digital Campus Information Based on Data Mining.
- 1.Hong Z, Zi J (2007) Software quality assurance and testing, vol 3. Science Press, Beijing, pp 71–77Google Scholar
- 2.Larsen LD, Harrold MJ (2006) Slicing object-oriented software. In: Proceedings of international conference on software engineering, vol 3. IEEE Computer Society Press, Washington, DC, pp 495–505Google Scholar
- 4.Ottenstein KJ, Ottenstein LM (2004) The program dependence graph in a software development environment. Softw Eng Notes 19(3):177–184Google Scholar
- 5.Briand L, Devanbu P, Melo W (1997) An investigation into coupling measures for C++. In: Proceedings of 19th international conference software engineering ICSE’97 5, pp 412–421Google Scholar
- 6.Bartolomei TT, Garcia A, Sant’Anna C et al (2006) Towards a unified coupling framework for measuring aspect-oriented programs. In: Proceedings of the 3rd international workshop on software quality assurance vol 1, pp 3122–3125Google Scholar
- 7.Cao Y, Zhu Q (2008) Improved metrics for encapsulation based on information hiding. In: Proceedings of the 9th international conference for young computer scientists, ICYCS vol 1, pp 742–747Google Scholar
- 8.Yu D, He K, Li B, Yu G (2010) Based on the field problem domain model base metrics. Microelectron Comput 12:104–107Google Scholar
- 9.Wang J, Yang W (2008) A new kind of association rules mining algorithm efficient. Comput Appl Res 11:57–58Google Scholar
- 10.Warbler S (2011) Kennedy early climb, Information system in the overall design case reasoning and rules reasoning of the integrated method. Comput Appl Res 25(3):81–84Google Scholar