Study on the Mathematics Course Teaching Model Combining Majors and Strengthening Application in Higher Vocational Colleges
In this paper, the current situation and problems of the teaching of the mathematics course in higher vocational colleges are analyzed, and also a new mathematics teaching model combining major and driven by tasks is constructed under the condition that serving for majors and strengthening application are taken as targets. According to the characteristics of different majors and the specific requirements on the mathematical knowledge, the teaching contents of higher mathematics are optimized, for the purpose of strengthening the combination of mathematics with majors, theories, and practices and attaching high importance to the training of application ability.
KeywordsCombination with majors Strengthening application Mathematics in higher vocational education Teaching model
This paper belongs to Higher Education Scientific Planning Subject of Zhejiang Educational Association during the 12th Five-Year Plan Period (KT2011232).
- 1.Ding J (2010) Research and practice of sustainable development of higher vocational education based on three traits. J High Educ 31(6):72–77Google Scholar
- 2.Hall CR, Fairchild GF (2003) Agribusiness capstone course design: objectives and strategies. Int Food Agribus Manag Rev 6(4):66–73Google Scholar
- 3.Nilsson TKH, Fulton JR (2002) The capstone experience course in agricultural curriculum, American Agricultural Economics Association (AAEA) selected paper, vol 12, issue 8. Long Beach, California, pp 28–31Google Scholar
- 4.Qi Z, Luo J, Yi L (2010) The cognition and practice of the application of modern teaching means in advanced mathematics teaching. J High Educ Res 33(1):88–90Google Scholar
- 5.Wang R, Yun L, Tao Z (2008) Research on the mathematics course system suitable for the model combining work with study. High Educ Forum 6(3):119–121Google Scholar