Study on Preschool Children’s Nutrition Influencing Factors
The size and nature of the study sample could limit the results of the survey. Example is relatively small parts of the city residents do not necessarily represent the Mississippi state or country. However, this study provides additional support, the feasibility study determine the effective way to influence the nutrition children the most dangerous. The childhood overweight weight of authority card attention, must be addressed in the social level has the very strong considering the influence of various factors of children the risk of being overweight. The study showed that attitude of small differences between the child nutrition and overweight with the parents of the children of different weight. However, studies show that people are becoming more and more awareness about recognition to reason and overweight is necessary. Parents support schools and government efforts to promote healthy eating and physical activity.
Keywords:Children’s nutrition Influencing factors Overweight
- 1.Eisenstein EL, Shaw LK, Nelson CL, Anstrom KJ, Hakim Z, Mark DB (2010) Obesity and long-term clinical economic outcomes in coronary artery disease patients. Obes Res 10(56):83–91Google Scholar
- 2.Pi-Sunyer F (1991) Health implications of obesity. Am J Clin Nutr 53(34):5955–6035Google Scholar
- 3.Serdula MK, Ivery D, Coates RJ, Freedman DS, Williamson DF (2009) Do obese children become obese adults a review of the literature. Prev Med 22(8):167–177Google Scholar
- 4.Dietz WH, Gortmaker SL (2009) Preventing obesity in children and adolescents. Annu Rev Public Health 22(99):337–353Google Scholar
- 5.Foster I, Kesselman C, Nick J, Tuecke S (2010) The physiology of the grid: an open grid services architecture for distributed systems integration. Technical report. Global Grid Forum 34(14):56–58Google Scholar