Research of Toxic Gas Diffusion Simulation Technology Based on Arc Engine
This paper was mainly to solve how to accurately and visually simulate the toxic gas diffusion process. ArcGIS Engine drawing methods and key technologies were used, and gas leak emergencies based on Gaussian plume model was selected as a typical scene of emergency evacuation simulation system, dynamic simulation of gas diffusion based on t was implemented, and three key parameters, leakage source strength Q, wind speed V, surface roughness Z0, that affect results of gas diffusion were briefly analyzed and researched. The results show that simulation system can simulate dynamic diffusion processes after leak of toxic gas, and can quickly and accurately draw and calculate regional distribution of equal concentration about three areas at any time after leakage of toxic gas. The results of simulation can have a good assistant decision function on prediction and assessment of toxic gas leakage accident scene.
KeywordsArc engine Gaussian plume model Simulation Key parameters Equal concentration regions
This work was supported by the national science and technology integrated project of china under grant 91024031.
- 1.Shen Y, Yu J (2008) CFD simulation of hazardous gas dispersion after instantaneous release and safety analysis. J East China Univ Sci Technol (Nat Sci Edn) 34(1):19–23Google Scholar
- 2.Zhong D, Song Y, He H, Zheng J (2003) The technology of 3D dynamic graphic simulation for hydraulic & hydropower engineering construction based on GIS. J Syst Simul 15(12):1766–1770Google Scholar
- 3.Li S, Fei G, Hu X, Ma C (2011) Design and realization of framework for plus-in GIS secondary development based on arc engine. Sci Surv Mapp 36(5):48–52Google Scholar
- 4.Jin T, Yu Z (2004) The simulation of vehicle emission dispersion based on GIS. J Syst Simul 16(11):2538–2541Google Scholar
- 5.Chen G, Zhang J, Pan Y (2006) Study on regional risk assessment methodology. China Saf Sci J 8(6):112–117Google Scholar
- 7.Deng J, Shen X, Zhang Baoping, Wang J (2005) Matlab applied in analysis of dispersion of chemical dangerous gases. J Saf Sci Technol 1(5):94–96Google Scholar
- 8.Liu J, Zhang X (2002) The coordinate transformation based on longitude-latitude and its application in air-defense C3I system. J Air Force Eng Univ (Nat Sci Edn) 3(1):26–29Google Scholar