Research of Analytical Framework of the Effect on the Athletes by Complex Social Network
The athletes have special social network and social support due to the special training system of sports in our country. It is of great theoretical and practical value to research our athletes’ social network and the rules of their social support. This thesis which is referencing a large number of domestic and foreign research results, combining the practical background of our country, starting from athletes’ individual factors, social support network, employment network, sports and achievement network, builds an analytical framework of the effect on the athletes by complex social network.
KeywordsSocial network Professional athletes Analytical framework
This work was supported in part by NSFC under Grant Nos.610400299.
- 1.Huangqian Z (2012) An analysis of theory about social network and social support of the Chinese athletes. J Xian Phys Educ Univ 29(1):1–5Google Scholar
- 3.Kernighan BW, Lin S (1970) An efficient heuristic procedure for partitioning graphs. Bell Syst Tech J 2(49):291–295Google Scholar
- 4.Scott J (2002) Social network analysis: a handbook, vol 2. Sage, London, pp 78–79Google Scholar
- 6.Newman MEJ, Girvan M (2003) Mixing patterns and community structure in networks. In: Pastor-Satorras JR, Diaz-Guilera A (eds) Statistical mechanics of complex networks, vol. 5. Springer, Berlin, pp 123–125Google Scholar
- 7.Newman MEJ, Girvan M (2004) Finding and evaluating community structure in networks. Phys Rev E 1(69):26–28Google Scholar
- 8.Radicchi F et al (2003) Defining and identifying communities in networks. Preprint cond-mat 3:345–347Google Scholar