Research on Agricola Leisure Sports Under Business Ecosystem
Agricola leisure sports are a newly developed industry in recent years. Based on the modern people’s motivation of consumption, it is an industrial collection to meets the growing demands of recreational sports with the characteristic of business ecosystem. Thus an intricate value-net is formed. This article is aimed at putting forward the competition strategies under the business ecosystem for the industry of agricola leisure sports, from the system aspect as well as the corporate level. Some new paths for the development of agricola leisure sports is offered.
KeywordsAgricola leisure sports Business ecosystem Strategy research
Fund Projects: Key funding research project of The Education Department of Hunan Province (Numbers: B41003).
- 1.Cai Z (2004) Seize the opportunity set up brand expand the market to realize the sustainable development-comrade Cai Zhenhua speech at a super league matches conference of Chinese table tennis club. (In Chinese) 1:76–78Google Scholar
- 2.Lin Z (2001) Operation mechanism research of professional sports club in China. Sports Sci 4:11–14Google Scholar
- 3.Liang H (2007) Talk about enterprise competition strategy based on perspective of business ecological system. Commer Mod (In Chinese) 7:236–237Google Scholar
- 4.Wu J (2007) Commercial ecological system and its features research scientific and technological information, period. (In Chinese) 7:276–278Google Scholar
- 5.Hou H (2004) Talk about enterprise management from a business perspective ecological system. J d. c. Econ (In Chinese) 10:79–80Google Scholar
- 6.Yang Z (2003) Enterprise ecology, vol 1. Science Press, Beijing, (In Chinese) pp 78–79Google Scholar