Study on College Sport Curriculum Evaluation Based on Network System
The new evaluation system is based on multi-intelligence theory, evaluation, and control of the interior. It emphasizes the whole system and evaluates students’ learning efficiency. It reflects not the only increase the number and quality of change in the understanding of students, and student’s non-intelligence development. The new evaluation system research results can be reflected in a period of research, to help students find the problem in the process of learning, improve the students’ learning method, note if students has reached the expected teaching target, it can evaluate students’ learning courses, method, and emotional reactions. Only in this way it can be beneficial to emotional maturity and personal development. The new evaluation system based on the evaluation content, including sports participation, sports skills, health, mental health, and social adaptation ability. It embodies the 3 d health value, movement, and characteristics the development trend of the international course.
KeywordsSports curriculum Curriculum evaluation College
- 1.Heng Y (2010) Research on the design of basketball network curriculum in P.E. department of CCNU, A Thesis for the M.A. Degree in theory of Sports pedalogy and training 6:91–93Google Scholar
- 2.Qi L (2010) Research on application of association rule mining algorithm in learning community, CAAI-11, Wuhan 2:1458–1462Google Scholar
- 3.Xin N (2011) Take about the digital individualized information service of library. Inf Sci J 23:1–5Google Scholar
- 4.Robertson S, Hull DA (2001) The TREC-9 filtering track final report, In: Proceedings of the 9th text retrieval conference, Gaithersburg 1:25–33Google Scholar
- 5.Dun L Yuanda C (2005) A new weighted text filtering method, International conference on natural language processing and knowledge engineering, Wuhan 1:695–698Google Scholar