Study of Talent Resources Agglomeration During the Industrial Transformation and Upgrade
It is the consensus that talent resource is the first resource. With the development of knowledge economy and technology, and the increasingly upgrading of industrial structure, all kinds of talents flow frequently leading to talent resources agglomeration. This paper states the necessity and urgency of industrial transformation and upgrade according to the phenomenon in Suzhou. On the basis of the related statistical data in Suzhou, it also analyzes the agglomeration here and offers some suggestions and countermeasures for the agglomeration.
KeywordsIndustrial transformation and upgrade Suzhou Talent resources agglomeration
- 1.Wang Y (2010) Empirical study on the concentrating effect of scientific and technologic talents. Sci Technol Manag Res 21:154 Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang CH, Sun J (2010) Research on the gathering of scientific and technological personnel in China—An analysis based on provincial panel data 27:83–84 Google Scholar
- 3.Ding LC (2012) Suzhou science and technology talent development present situation analysis and countermeasure research, Jiangsu Social Sciences,8(01):34–37 Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang S (2011) In 2010 Jiangsu province statistic of progress of science and technology and monitoring results of science and technology statistics bulletin, J Nanjing University,13(2):134-138Google Scholar
- 5.Liu X (2011) Statistics Bureau of Jiangsu Province, Jiangsu province talent work leading group office: In 2010 Jiangsu province talent to develop statistical bulletin Statistics Bureau of Jiangsu: Suzhou city talent status research, Jiangsu Social Sciences,7(2):78-83Google Scholar