Study on Dynamic Prediction of Surplus Gas in Iron-Steel Plant
This paper analyzes the advantages and disadvantages of mainstream prediction methods of gas system in iron-steel plant, proposes a set of general forecasting methods based on EMC (energy management center) for China’s gas surplus in the current situation, establish a hybrid model which include the production and consumption mechanism of single device and the simulation of surplus gas. Application results show that: the method is suitable for different types of enterprises in varying construction degrees; model results can meet the data accuracy requirements; prediction analysis can be an early warning of instrument malfunction and system failure, also a scientific basis for buffer equipment purchases, production, and maintenance plan adjustment.
KeywordsIron-steel plant Dynamic prediction Gas system Simulation
Fluid Machinery and Engineering (No.507907), Characteristic professional (508057), Key disciplines (509927).
- 2.Utgikar VP, Scott JP (2006) Energy forecasting: predictions, reality and analysis of causes of error. Energy Policy 34(17):3087–3092Google Scholar
- 3.Bryant GF (1979) Energy control in an integrated steelworks. IEEE 3(2):274–279Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang Q (2008) Reasonable use and optimal allocation research of byproduct gas in iron and steel plant. China (Shenyang): Northeast Univ 8(4):34–39Google Scholar
- 8.Liu M (2006) Study on gas prediction methods in branch plants of main process in iron-steel enterprise. China (Hunan): Central South Univ 4(6):99–101Google Scholar
- 9.Sun Y-D (2009) An integrated online energy forecasting system and method of iron and steel enterprises: China 10(9):12–19Google Scholar
- 10.Cai J-J, Song J, Zhang Q et al (2009) Dynamic management on gas system in iron and steel plant. In: 2009 international conference on energy and environment technology. China (Guilin) 9(2):598–601Google Scholar