Study on Cultivation of Talented Foreign Languages Personal with Multi-Abilities Regional
The development of regional economic needs both professionals in the field of deep knowledge and good foreign language skills of the multi-abilities language experts, college English teaching is necessary to overcome the traditional teaching mode, the drawbacks. With multimedia and network technology, learning of advanced Western teaching methods has become easy. By establishing a new type of foreign language training model, we focus on the training of practical, applied, and multi-abilities.
KeywordsRegional economic Foreign language personnel Multi-abilities Modes of education
This paper is financially supported by the project (No.11Y46) of Guangzhou Philosophy Social Science: investigation into training mode and demand trend of multi-abilities foreign language talents in Guangzhou.
- 1.Boils M (1999) Standards for foreign language learning: preparing for the 21st century, vol 13(5). Allen Press Inc., Kansas, USA, pp 45–49Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou YZ (2004) A study of the theory and practice of educational pattern of cross-disciplinary foreign language personnel. Terms of Theor J Ningxia Univ 21(6):112–116Google Scholar
- 3.Hui Wang (2004) Research on the theory and practice of cultivation of talented foreign languages personal with multi-abilities: a reflection on major orientation. J Ningxia Univ 35(12):57–62Google Scholar
- 4.Wang JS (2002) Some reflections on the education of talented foreign language personnel with multi-abilities in the 21st century. Tingyi Univ J 4(12):178–184Google Scholar
- 5.Jiang L, Zuo H (2004) Regional economic development and foreign language training multi-abilities. J Henan Finance Taxation Coll 15(7):231–236Google Scholar
- 6.Men X (2005) Foreign professional personnel multi-abilities training model. J Univ Int Relat 62(16):278–284Google Scholar
- 7.Sun Y (2006) Composite theory of foreign language training and practical exploration. Liaoning Educ Res 17(34):1123–1127Google Scholar