Study on the Knowledge Economy’s Growth Model in Resource-Oriented Enterprises
This article from the knowledge economy, content and features to explore the knowledge economy, resource-oriented enterprises to remain competitive, we must change the traditional growth model. For the characteristics of resource-oriented enterprises, according to technology, resources, business units three dimensions, the establishment of a resource-oriented model of firm growth TRU, and make resource-oriented enterprises in the knowledge economy’s growth strategy under the logical choice, considering the technical state to, resources, status and business status, in order to establish their own unique competitive strategy. Technological innovation ability growth driven by business organizations to strengthen the operational ability of integration and resource management ability to determine the three dimensions of the basic resource-oriented enterprise growth direction, the three also constitute a model of its growth strategy, so as to promote resource-based business under the new economic environment for sustainable growth.
KeywordsKnowledge economy Resource-oriented enterprises Growth model TRU model
This paper funded by the Key Subject Project of Inner Mongolia University 211 Phase-III Engineering, the Key Research Base Project of Inner Mongolia Philosophy of Social Science, the Research Base Project of Inner Mongolia Sustainable Development, Program for New Century Excellent Talents by Ministry of Education of China (No. NCET-09-0855), and the liberal arts academic innovation team “Regional Sustainable Development” Project of Inner Mongolia University (No. 121106-14).
- 1.Zheng WF (2003) Study on the growth strategy model of inner Mongolia resource-based enterprises. Master’s Thesis Inner Mongolia Univ 12(5):19–23Google Scholar
- 2.Hong LD (1999) Comment on the core competitive theory of enterprises economic perspectives 112(1):113–118Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou H (2002) Study on the life model of enterprises economic science 34(6):78–84Google Scholar
- 4.Guo XJ (2003) The basic characteristics and strategic emphasis of continuously-growing-type enterprise China industrial economy 41(11):112–114Google Scholar
- 5.Dai S, Yang L (2004) The development of resource-based enterprises and relevant factors economic management 45(3):156–163Google Scholar
- 6.Liu YJ (2000) The enterprises innovation model towards new economy enterprise economy 66(8):68–78Google Scholar
- 7.Liu RZ (2002) Study on the natural-resource-oriented regional economic growth in the knowledge economy age industrial technology and economy 37(3):17–18Google Scholar