Efficient Scheme to Improve the Technological Innovation Abilities of Special Industrial Bases
The technological innovation is a key step to enhance the core competitiveness of special industrial bases. At present, the special industrial bases all over the country begin to develop from the scale-expanded development stage into the quality-improved mature stage, and the innovation driving has been an inevitable choice for the industrial bases to be optimized and upgraded. Strengthening the research abilities of enterprise technology centers and technological incubators, establishing public technological service platforms, extending “the commercial application of politics, productions and researches” innovation R&D cooperation carriers, improving the public service systems of industrial bases and regulating macro-management frameworks are the effective paths to improve the technological innovation abilities of special industrial bases.
KeywordsIndustrial bases Technological innovation Synchronous development Paths
Fund Project: Key Subjects of 2010 Liaoning social sciences Foundation (L10AJY001).
- 1.Tian wei Z (2009) Base construction is the necessary choice for Liaoning industrial development. Liaoning Daily 31(06):161–169Google Scholar
- 2.Hua News X (2009) The development footprints of the people’s republic of china—the strategy of rejuvenating the country through science and education in 1995. The Chinese central government’s official web portal: www.gov.cn, vol 42(09). pp 118–125
- 3.Shanghai (2011) Political consultative committee. nonparty personage: establishing shanghai industrial technology research institute, vol 73(01). pp 134–139Google Scholar
- 4.Ning L (2010) Municipal government. Liaoning high-tech zone seeking for a new development in the innovation 43(08):209–215Google Scholar
- 5.Yong Ri P (2001) Technological innovation models of Germany, American and Japanese enterprises. J Qingdao Univ Eng Technol Ed 5(4):578–583Google Scholar
- 6.Hong MY (2010) Economics globalization and independent innovation—2009 Fujian innovation forum collected works. Intellect Property Press 16(08):177–180Google Scholar