A Cloud Computing Data Model
In this paper, an in-depth comparison is conducted on the architecture of data services, and also the shared disc architecture of the cloud computing database is analyzed. Besides, the application of the cloud computing is implemented based on the open-source cloud platform. Furthermore, the research result improves the parallelism and extensibility of the actual system, and simultaneously increases the data capacity.
KeywordsCloud computing Cloud computing database Data architecture
- 1.Liu P (2009) Characteristics and definition of cloud computing. China Cloud Comput China Cloud, 18(4):112–116Google Scholar
- 2.Zhu J (2009) Smart cloud computing 42(11):87–93Google Scholar
- 3.Hogan M (2009) Cloud computing and databases 13(12):234–238Google Scholar
- 4.Denis (2009) A cloudy approach-SQL data services 4(34):556–562Google Scholar
- 5.Quan C, Ni DQ (2009) Cloud computing and its key technologies. J Comput Appl 5(9):562–567Google Scholar