On Business Model Innovation of Service Industry in Post-Crisis Era
The construction of business models has become the key factor to the success of service industry and service enterprises. Through explaining the connotation and formation mechanism of business models with economic and organizational theories, the paper applies the business model theories to the tourism industry and suggests a basic theoretical framework for the innovation of business models among tourism enterprises, which also serves as an conceptual analysis tool for Chinese local tourism enterprises’ participation in international competition in post-financial-crisis era.
KeywordsTourism Enterprises Business Models Innovation
- 1.Akkermans JM, Baida Z, et al (2004) Value webs: using ontologies to bundle real: world services 19(4): 57–66Google Scholar
- 2.Hame G (2003) Innovation as a deep capability 27(1): 19–24 Google Scholar
- 3.IBM Institute for business value study, component business models (2005) http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/index
- 4.Magretta J (2002) Why Business Models Matter. Harvard Bus Rev 80(5):86–92Google Scholar
- 5.Gordjn J, Osterwalder A, Pigneur Y (2005) Comparing two business model ontologies for designing: business models and value. Constellations 6(6):89–99Google Scholar