Image Processing System Based on the ARM Embedded System Architecture
With the development of information technology and the popularity of computer applications, ARM-based embedded operating systems become widely applied in the field of electronic technology. This paper mainly discussed the image processing system based on the design and implementation of ARM embedded system architecture, which included a series of problems in image acquisition, image storage, and image processing, and also provided a new research platform for image processing.
KeywordsARM Embedded system Image processing
This work was supported by the following three projects: One is the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” science and technology research projects of the Education Department of Jilin province, with the project number  438 and the name Research and implementation on general system platform of university excellent courses based on B/S model. The second is the 2011 year item of the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” of Jilin provincial education and science, with the project name The research and practice of professional setting and adjustment and optimization of industrial structure in universities and colleges and the project number GH11371. The third is the Natural Science Fund Project of Department of Jilin Province, with the name Research on logistics location selection based on bionic calculation and the project number 2011-05064.
- 1.Ran G, Zhao M (2010) The embedded USB host and device design based on the Slsiihst. Embl Comp Inf 16(11):33–35Google Scholar
- 2.Jie Z, Cao W (2011) Linux migration based on S3C2410 microprocessor development. J Jingchu Univ Technol 18(6):20–28Google Scholar
- 4.Ge J, Gao L, Lu J (2011) The application of electronic technology in Lpr. Image Proc Technol 32(1):18–22Google Scholar
- 5.Li A, Sun W (2009) The principle and the realization of automatic recognition of vehicle license. Jinling Inst Technol 26(2):20–25Google Scholar
- 6.Lu Y (2009) The hardware design based on the ARM embedded system, vol 17(7). Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, pp 176–181Google Scholar
- 7.Hi G (2010) The design and implementation of embedded file system, vol 15(4). University of Electronic Science and Technology, Hefei, China, pp 135–139Google Scholar
- 8.Li G, Meng X (2000) Programmable ASIC design and application, vol 15(3). Electronic Science and Technology University Press, Chengdu, pp 443–445Google Scholar
- 9.Yang P, Zhang X (2003) Fpga control video image of the imaging system acquisition. Comp Meas Control 11(6):451–453Google Scholar
- 10.Lei Z, Jin H (2011) Fpga and ARM-based image acquisition system design. Comp Knowl Technol 8(1):211–213Google Scholar
- 11.Yao Z, Hong Y (2011) FPGA-based digital frequency selection design. Mod Electr Technol 35(1):88–91Google Scholar