Research on Setting of Traffic and Patrol Police Service Platforms
It is a practical topic how to set traffic and patrol police service platforms reasonably. This chapter, using the improved Dijkstra algorithm, establishes the most short-circuit model and calculates the shortest distance from nodes to platforms. Then designs a reasonable dispatch plan applying 0–1 integer programming, an assignment theory which is efficiency in solving combinatorial optimization problem so as to blockade the vital communications lines quickly. Simultaneously, this chapter makes use of the average probability to optimize police strength of the service platform.
KeywordsDijkstra algorithm 0–1 integer programming Combinatorial optimization Average probability distribution algorithm
Qinggong College, Hebei United University Students’ innovative projects, The Research on the Setting of Traffic and Patrol Police Service Platforms.
- 1.Watanable O, Yamamoto M (2010) Average-case analysis for the MAX-2SAT problem. Theoret Comput Sci 03:57–76Google Scholar
- 3.Morgan EC, Lackner M, Vogel RM, Baise LG (2011) Probability distributions for offshore wind speeds. Energy Convers Manage 12(01):23–34Google Scholar
- 4.Deng Y, Chen Y, Zhang Y, Mahadevan S (2012) Fuzzy Dijkstra algorithm for shortest path problem under uncertain environment. Appl Soft Comput 6(03):56–76Google Scholar
- 6.White L, Lee GJ (2009) Opertational research and sustainable development: tackling the social dimension. Eur J Oper Res 03:13–32Google Scholar
- 7.Jiang Q, Xie J, Ye J (2011) Mathematical model, vol 5, Advanced Education Press, pp 38–43Google Scholar