Geological Characteristic and Genesis of YuLu Pb–Sn Deposit Metallogenesis in HuiZe, YunNan
The Yulu deposit is predominantly contained in the gray fine grained crystalline dolostone upper part of the Yuhucun formation. To determine metallogenic material source, the geological characteristics and genesis of the Yulu deposit of NE Yunnan are summarized according to lithofacies paleogeograph, the ore deposit, and isotope geochemical characteristics. From the result, this ore deposit is formed by the eruption deposit of marine volcanism and the later reformation. The gas–liquid for later alteration may be related to large area Emeishan basaltic magma eruption.
KeywordsYulu Pb–Zn deposit Geological characteristics Genesis HuiZe county
The author wishes to express sincere thanks to Chihong Zinc germanium group for the support of research activities.
- 1.Li L, Liu H, Liu J (1999) A discussion on the source bed of Pb–Zn–Ag deposits in northeast YunNan. Nonferrous Met Miner Explor 8(6):333–339Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang Y et al (1987) Panxi rift valley, vol 8, issue 7. Geological Publishing House, Beijing, pp 11–15Google Scholar
- 3.3.Liu H, Lin W (1999) YunNan northeast lead-zinc silver deposits law research, vol 5, issue 2. YunNan University Press, Kunming, pp 17–21Google Scholar
- 4.4.Liu Y, Ran C et al (1997) Deposit geochemistry, vol 5, issue 2. Geological Publishing House, Beijing, pp 56–60Google Scholar
- 5.5.Han R, Liu C, Huang Z(2001) Genesis modeling of Huize lead–zinc ore deposit in YunNan. Acta Miner Sinica 21(4):674–680Google Scholar
- 6.6.Huang Z, Chen J, Liu C (2001) A preliminary discussion on the genetic relationship between Emeishan basalts and pb–zn deposits as exemplified by the HuiZe Pb–Zn deposit. YunNan Province. Acta Miner Sinica 21(4):681–688Google Scholar
- 7.7.Han R, Chen J, Li Y (2001) Tectono-geochemical features and orientation prognosis of concealed ores of Qi Lin Chang lead-zinc deposit in Huize, Yunnan. Acta Miner Sinica 21(4):667–673Google Scholar
- 9.Chen J (1993) Genesis and metalogenic pattern of the Qilingehang Pb–Zn deposit. Geol Explor Non-ferrous Metals 2(2):85–89Google Scholar
- 10.Chen J, Han RS, Gao DR, Zhao DS (2001) Geological characteristics of the Huize Pb–Zn deposit, Yunnan and model of ore-prospecting method. Geol Geochem 29(3):124–129Google Scholar