Study of Sunshine State Under the Ice Caps Melting
A model is established to discuss the problem of the melting ice caps in the arctic. The result shows that the sea level would rise up 12–36 cm relatively in the next 50 years. The detailed discussion of the used data is an important part of the answer.
KeywordsSea level rise Regression fitting
- 1.Zhi H (2011) Exploration of glacial cycle. Friends Sci 8(12):40–45Google Scholar
- 2.Qian W, Lin X (2011) Hot issues of atmospheric science. Knowl Mod Phys 3(25):125–130Google Scholar
- 3.Zhu J (2009) Ice age can predict future climate of the earth. Resour Environ Eng 2(17):12–18Google Scholar
- 4.Wang H, Song X (2009) The causes of global warming. J Jilin Architect Civil Eng Inst 4(14):215–230Google Scholar
- 5.Jaeger J, Zeng X (1989) Changing atmosphere. Meteorol Sci Technol 3(23):102–108Google Scholar