Agent-Based Risk Simulation System Design Model for Generation-Side Electricity Market
In the background of searching a way for China’s electricity market reformation, a lot of researchers make focus on the stage of opening the generation side stage. Based on the detailed analysis of its structure, this paper first describes the generation side electricity market operating model. And then a risk-based simulation system based on multi-agent technology is designed. By considering some of the issues that need to be paid attention in the traditional simulation process of electricity market, a risk-based simulation analysis software structure is schemed out. It can provide some technical support for market simulation system designers.
KeywordsGeneration side Electricity market Risk Simulation system Design model
This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant 71071054 and “211 Project” of North China Electric Power University.
- 3.Guerci E, Ivaldi S (2005) Modeling and implementation of an artificial electricity market using agent-based technology. Physica A 355:69–76Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao B, Cao Y (2001) Research on the MAS architecture of power market simulating system. RELAY 32(23):32–36Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou H, Wang H et al (2004) Development of electricity market simulation system and its application. Power Syst Technol 34(1):117–121Google Scholar
- 6.Liu X, Liu X, Hu B (1999) Design of electricity market simulation system based on multi-agents system. Comput Simul 22(3):211–213Google Scholar
- 7.Jiang J, Kang C, Xia Q (2005) Bid acceptance probability and learning model of genco agent in electricity market simulation. Power Syst Technol 29(13):26–31Google Scholar
- 8.Jiang J, Kang C, Xia Q (2005) A new belief-based bid decision model of genco agent in electricity market simulation. Power Syst Technol 29(14):4–9Google Scholar
- 9.Information on http://www.swarm.org/