Study on Relationship Between Network Public Opinion and New Function Mode of Ideological Education Based on Equations of Mathematical Physics
With the rapid progress and development of network and information technology, the network of public opinion monitoring and management technology is constantly being improved and advanced. Implementing management of network public opinion has caused universal concern of the community; at the same time, implementing of the monitoring and dynamic analysis of network public sentiment is currently the focus of attention. Based on the network public opinion formation mode, we empirically analyze the network public opinion situation of college students, and build the college students’ ideological and political education mode of network public opinion monitoring. Practice results show that the mode effectively guides the ideological and political education work.
KeywordsNetwork opinion Ideological education Function mode Empirical analysis Equations of mathematical physics
The research was supported by the development research project of social science in Hubei Province in 2012 with the project number 201203176 and the project name Research on the Countermeasures of Network Public Opinion and Political and ideological Work.
- 1.Liu Y, Liu Y (2009) Characteristics and management countermeasures of the network public opinion. Ideological Polit Educ Res 1(4):46–48Google Scholar
- 2.Du X, Ting L (2011) Ideological political education in the network public opinion perspective. Mod Educ Sci 2(1):70–71Google Scholar
- 3.Hongyou J (2009) University crisis management research based on the public opinion information. Zhejiang: Zhejiang normal University 3(9):21–34Google Scholar
- 5.Wei J (2009) to face new issues of network ideological political education. J Yangzhou Univ 5(2):76–80Google Scholar
- 6.Yang L (2011) The relationship between subject and object characteristic and education innovation of network ideological political education. J Ideological Theor Educ 6(11):60–65Google Scholar
- 7.Xie H (2010) Internet ideological polit work Shanghai Fudan Univ Press 7(5):136–140Google Scholar
- 8.Wang X, Liang X (2012) The implementation process of the network ideological education. Coll Party Build Ideological Educ 8(5):59–60Google Scholar
- 9.Li S (2010) Ideological political education research under the internet condition. Beijing Tsinghai Univ 9(4):9–14Google Scholar
- 10.Zhao X (2009) Research on mining method of the internet public sentiment index. Heilongjiang Harbin Inst Technol 10(8):12–16Google Scholar
- 11.Yang T (2011) Intelligent information processing technology in the application of internet public opinion analysis. Shanghai: Tongji Univ 11(9):16–23Google Scholar