System Improvement Discussion of Public Service Supply Ability of Local Government
The public service supply ability of local government decides the sustained satisfaction of public requirement. The public service supply ability of local government exists in series questions. This is related to government-oriented information gathering system, service domestic system, financial system, performance evaluation system. These system improvements are effective methods to develop the public service supply ability of local governments.
KeywordsLocal government Public service Supply ability System Improvement
This work is supported by the Social Science Foundation of Anhui Province (No: AHSKF09-10D59).
- 1.Guoquan C, Zhang L (2010) From government supply to public requirement–oriented question research of public service. People’s Tribune 7(1):34–36Google Scholar
- 2.Taijun J, Hui Z et al (2005) Relation establishment and coordination between central and local government, vol 29. Guangdong People’s Publishing House, Guangzhou, pp 11–15Google Scholar
- 3.Lin Z (2008) Research of local government position and financial assignment problem, vol 23. Court Press, Beijing, pp 13–16Google Scholar
- 4.Ministry of Finance (2010) Local public financial expenditure final statement [EB/OL]. [07-11-2011]. http://yss.mof.gov.cn/2010juesuan/201107/t20110720_578420.html 42:12–15
- 5.Wolf C (1994) Market or government: balance the two imperfect choices, vol 63. China Development Press, Beijing, pp 13–16Google Scholar
- 6.Bo’nai F (2007) Government performance evaluation and management, vol 34. Fudan University Press, Shanghai, pp 22–26Google Scholar
- 7.Zhao D (2009) Questions of government website establishment. Chin Public Adm 52(2):25–27Google Scholar
- 8.Changhong L (2006) Public hearing need to fully reflect public opinion. People’s Tribune 2(12):7–8Google Scholar
- 9.Xizi W (2006) Public specialist and government of public decision-research from price decides hearing. Peking Univ Law J 8(4):44–47Google Scholar
- 10.Yuzhi L (2011) Government position and function during expanding citizen join politics in order. Cass J Polit Sci 3(4):33–37Google Scholar