Study on Teaching Mode of Character Image Design Program of Higher Vocational College
In recent years, through a series of related policies, the state and government encourage college graduates to get employed by using all sorts of channels and also provide supports for their business establishment. According to the fashion and advance characteristics of character image design program, study on the construction of the teaching mode of character image design program of higher vocational colleges under the situation of knowing well times background, policy background, and industry background are proposed based on the “school-enterprise cooperation” and “work-learning integration”. Thus, a new professional teaching mode of “enterprise behaviour” can be constructed through bold reform in personnel training model, educational and teaching model, and course system, etc.
KeywordsBusiness establishment Character image design Teaching model Enterprise behaviors
- 1.Xinxiang Lv (1998) Study on higher vocational education, vol 12(11). Shanghai Education Press, Shanghai, pp 143–149Google Scholar
- 2.Gao L, Bao J (2004) Clicking the core: higher vocational education majors setting and curriculum development guidance, vol 23(11). Higher Education Press, Beijing, pp 32–39Google Scholar
- 3.Jiang H (2002) An introduction to modern international higher vocational education, vol 12(2). Lanzhou University Press, Lanzhou, pp 13–19Google Scholar
- 4.Guoqing X (2005) Study on practice-oriented higher vocational educational courses: technology paradigm, vol 24(11). Shanghai Education Press, Shanghai, pp 432–439Google Scholar
- 5.Yu K (2005) Thinking on higher vocational education system reform strategies. Vocat Educ 23(7):322–329Google Scholar