Joint Cooperative of the Rural Credit Cooperatives Based on Transitional Institutional Arrangement
This paper used property rights theory to study the existing management system of rural credit cooperatives (RCC). In realty, the provincial joint cooperative of the rural credit cooperative (PJCRCC) formed the inversion phenomenon in the ownership rights and control rights. So provincial government should integrate RCCs in county areas to construct a county-level cooperative as a legal person (CC), and CCs in provincial areas invested jointly share to establish a new PJCRCC, then it perfected its corporative governance structure, ultimately the new PJCRCC became a local financial institution with independence. Therefore, the old PJRCC is a transitional institutional arrangement.
KeywordsRCC PJRCC CC Industry management Industry service
- 1.Haikou (2008) Central branch of the people’s bank of China for research group PJCRRC mode: the theoretical basis, the system defects and reform proposals. In: Banker 10(3):8–11Google Scholar
- 2.Shaw S (2008) Problem on PJCRCC’s direction and the reform of management system of rural credit cooperatives. In: Bankers 8(14):168–171Google Scholar
- 3.Xie P (2001) Debate on the reform of Chinese rural credit cooperatives. Financ Res 1(16):422–427Google Scholar
- 4.Yin M, Zhoujie W (2005) Choice of system of rural credit cooperatives from the perspective of transaction costs. Financ Sci 2(16):156–161Google Scholar
- 5.Yu W (2009) Research on the system of management model of PJCRCC. In: CPC Guizhou provincial party school 9(13):27–32Google Scholar