Innovative Talents Training Strategy Based on Off-Campus High-End Practice Environment
Through the analysis of Chinese undergraduate practice innovative ability training mode based on off-campus high-end practice teaching environments, the existing problems in innovative talents training process in Chinese universities are pointed out. For solving the problems, the strategies that adapted to the socialized practice teaching bases construction and development mechanism, innovative teaching management system, knowledge and curriculum system, and the new teaching methods in the off-campus high-end practice teaching environments and Chinese higher education characteristics are discussed in detail. These strategies and thoughts will make salutary enlightenment and reference for developing Chinese higher education at present.
KeywordsHigh-end practice teaching environment Exam-oriented education Undergraduate curriculum system Practice innovative ability Innovative talent training mode
This project is supported by Fund of Jiangsu Education Reform Research Project (Grant No. 2009-168) and Chinese Association of Higher Education’s Special Project (Grant No. 2010YHE009).
- 1.Dong J (2001) Research on innovative education thoughts and teaching methods for China universities, vol 3(12). In: ICIII 2009 proceeding, IEEE Computer Society, pp 379–382Google Scholar
- 2.Yansong C (2004) An investigation on the influencing elements of college graduates’ employment. J Nanjing Univ Sci Technol (Social Science) 17(4):85–90Google Scholar
- 4.Dong J (2009) Research and practice on the innovative teaching mode of software engineering synthesis design, vol 11(2). In: ICISE proceeding, IEEE Computer Society, pp 3408–3412Google Scholar
- 5.Yang H, Sun A, He H, Xiong H (2010) Software engineering training base outside the building and practice. Softw Guide 9(5):196–197 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Xu L (2006,) On building outside practice bases for practical teaching. J Guangdong BaiYun Inst 13(2):58–60Google Scholar
- 7.Zhao Y, Man L, Cui Z (2008) Building practical teaching bases and training students engineering ability. Mod Educ Sci 3(12):144–146Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang H, Lv Q, Zhang X (2009) Exploration and innovation on the teaching system for the engineering application undergraduate course practices. Heilongjiang Education (Higher Education Research and Evaluation) 7(15):148–150Google Scholar
- 9.Li Y, Yuan S (2009) Study on management of teaching practice bases outside colleges and universities. J Yulin Normal Univ 30(4):124–127Google Scholar
- 10.Dong J, Hu W, Hou M (2011) Current problems analysis undergraduate practice innovative talents training. Appl Mech Mater 12(16):1977–1987Google Scholar