Particle Swarm Optimization Based Design for Knee Joint of Wearable Exoskeleton Robot
With firstly analyzing the working principle of wearable exoskeleton robot, and building a mathematical model ,this paper applies the method of Particle Swarm Optimization with MATLAB software to develop a set of optimization design system for three-hinge mechanism of knee, which substitutes artificial design system. Furthermore, this paper puts forward the optimization design method based on Particle Swarm Optimization for the three-hinge mechanism design of multi-objective and multi-constraint conditions, which can be effectively solved through simulation practice. Finally use Adams to check out the results.
KeywordsWearable Exoskeleton Robot Three-hinge mechanism Particle Swarm Optimization Optimized design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yin, J.: Analysis and Design of Lower Extremity Wearable Exoskeleton Mechanism, pp. 1–12. Beijing University of Technology, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Feng, Q., Zhang, J.: The Optimization Design Method of hydraulic cylinder three hinge points luffing mechanism. Engineering Machinery (12), 25–31 (1992)Google Scholar
- 3.Ling, Z.: Optimization Design Based on Quantum Particle Swarm Optimization of the linkage mechanism. Value Engineering (35), 291–292 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.He, L., Yao, N., Wu, J., Song, Y.: Application of Modified PSO in the Optimization of Reactive Power. In: 2009 Chinese Controls and Decision Conference, pp. 3493–3496 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Kennedy, J., Eberhart, R.: Particle Swarm Optimization. In: IEEE Int. Conf. on Neural Networks, pp. 1942–1948. IEEE Service Center, Piscataway (1995)Google Scholar
- 7.Kennedy, J.: The Particle Swarm: Social Adaptation of Knowledge. In: IEEE Int. Conf. on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 303–308. IEEE Service Center, Piscataway (1997)Google Scholar