Studies on Efficiency of the Data Access by ABAP Programming
Currently, the implementation of the integrated information systems in companies represents a sine qua non condition for providing higher and more reliable accessibility to the information resources. One of the most used integrated platform is SAP Netweaver, a multilingual & multitasking system based on the three-tier client-server technology. The development environment is the Application Server ABAP and/or Java. This paper provides a series of studies performed to optimise the processing codes of the data found in the related tables in SAP Netweaver Application Server ABAP. To access the data from the persistence level tables, we use, in the ABAP codes, the Open SQL instructions, which represent a subset of the standard SQL instructions.
Keywordssoftware integrated system business application programming
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.SAP Help Portal, http://help.sap.com
- 2.SAP Developer Network, http://sdn.sap.com
- 3.Cristea, A.D., Proştean, O., Muschalik, T., Tirian, O.: The advantages of using SAP NetWeaver platform to implement a multidisciplinary project. In: IEEE Conference on ICCC-CONTI, Timişoara Romania, pp. 383–386 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Cristea, A.D., Berdie, A.D., Osaci, M.: Working with ABAP Persistent Data. In: The International Symposium Interdiscipliny Regional Research, Hunedoara (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Cristea, A.D.: ABAP Dictionary used in Web Dynpro application. Journal of Engineering, Annals of the Faculty of Engineering Hunedoara, Tome VI, Fascicle 3, 222–227 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Keller, H., Krüger, S.: ABAP Objects. SAP Press, Bonn (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Osaci, M., Berdie, A.D., Cristea, A.D.: Control Tools For Optimizing ABAP Codes. Acta Technica Corviniensis - Bulletin of Engineering, Tome V, Fascicle 2, 107–110 (2012)Google Scholar