A Multicriteria Approach in the Selection of a SAP UI Technology
The selection of a web technology in realizing a project is a complex and important decision for small and medium enterprises. The purpose of this paper is to develop an efficient model, using the AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process) method as a basis and applying the SuperDecisions software, which makes it possible to evaluate the performance of web applications implemented in three SAP UI (user interfaces) technologies: WD (Web Dynpro) ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming), FPM (Floorplan Manager) and CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) WebClient UI and then make a selection between these technologies. The results found in this research make possible the evaluation between these SAP UI technologies in terms of response time, database request time and CPU time. The application platform where the study is realized is SAP NetWeaver 7.02.
Keywordsweb technologies integrated system SAP multicriteria decision making SuperDecision software
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.SAP Portal, http://sap.com
- 2.SAP Community Network, http://scn.sap.com
- 3.Saaty, T.L.: Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process. Int. J. Services Sciences 1(1) (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Berdie, A.D., Osaci, M., Prostean, G., Cristea, A.D.: Web Programming features on integrated system SAP. In: 6th IEEE International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics (SACI), Timisoara, Romania, pp. 227–230 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Saaty, R.W.: Decision making in complex environments, http://www.superdecisions.com/Tutorial2003.doc
- 6.Osman, K., Bojčetić, N., Marjanović, D.: Multicriteria decision making in Product platform development an evaluation. In: International Design Conference - Design 2010, Dubrovnik - Croatia, May 17-20, pp. 1623–1632 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.William, J.L.: Adams and Rozann Saaty, Super Decisions Software Guide (2011) http://www.ii.spb.ru/admin/docs/SuperDecisionHelp2011.pdf