The Efficiency in Time and Financial Resources Management of an Individual by Developing an Informatics Support
This article presents a solution for managing the monthly and/or yearly payments of an individual, either a person, either a company. In the future terminology in this article an individual will also be called an user. The solution is based on an online platform which manages all the users expenses. The time spent for the payments is zero and the indirect costs for these payments are low. The rent, home, car and personal assurance, the utilities: electricity, gas, mobile and fix telephony, internet, TV, water and local taxes are some of the payments that are managed by our service.
Keywordsutilities payment utilities management optimize time efficiency in payments electricity payment gas payments online solution domestic payments management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Economie si Finante, http://www.businessday.ro
- 2.Wi, J., Joon, S.W.: Utility bill payment method, involves receiving identification for payer payment from card reader, and detecting applicant and demand history corresponding to identification for received payer payment. Patent number KR 1014368-B1 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Wee, J., Wee. J.S.: Payment service for paying e.g. educational fee, insurance bill, utility bill, rental fee, involves requesting approval of transaction made by purchaser for merchant to finance company corresponding to financial institution card. Patent Number JP 2009521764-W (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu, J., Pecen, R.: A Novel Automatic Utility Data Collection System using IEEE 802.15.4-Compliant Wireless Mesh Networks. In: Proc. of the 2008 IAJC-IJME International Conference, Nashville, Tennessee, November 17-19 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Popa, M.: Data Collecting from Smart Meters in an Advanced Metering Infrastructure. In: Proceedings of INES 2011, The 15th International Conference on Intelligent Engineering Systems, pp. 137–142 (2011) ISBN 978-1-4244-8955Google Scholar
- 6.Ahmad, F., Nasr, M.: A proposed e-government framework utilities payment: a case study for electricity utility. Ubiquitous Computing and Communication Journal (2011) ISSN 1992-8424Google Scholar