The Quality of Following the Welding Path with Arc Sensors
The paper presents the principle of following the welding path with the help of arc sensors. Both theoretical considerations and industrial applications are presented. A mathematic model of an arc sensing system is also shown. The minimum and maximum outline shapes that can be followed with path sensors have been established by trials. This is important for its design and further development.
Keywordsquality welding arc sensor mathematic model structures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Megahed, S., et al.: Principles of Robot Modeling and Simulation. Wiley Publishers (1993)Google Scholar
- 2.Sima, G., Hutiu, G., Carlan, D.: New Option for Quality-Sensors. In: The 13th Symposium on Analytical and Environmental Problems, Szeged, pp. 216–220 (September 25, 2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Pan, J.: Modern Arc Welding Control, pp. 189–214. China Machine Press (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.*** Sensor Based Adaptive Arc Welding. Robotic Automation, 8–10Google Scholar
- 6.Sima, G.: Sisteme senzoriale utilizate la sudare. Editura Gutemberg Arad (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Negrean, I.: Geometrical and kinematic modeling, Bucharest (1997)Google Scholar
- 8.*** Trends in welding. AGA AB, Sweden (1994)Google Scholar
- 9.Ryuh, B., Pennock, G.R.: Arc Welding Robot Automation Systems. In: KinHuat, L. (ed.) Industrial Robotics - Programming, Simulation and Applications, pp. 596–603. ARS, Germany (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Kim, R.-H., Choi, G.-D., Kim, C.-H., Cho, D.-W., Na, S.-J.: Arc Characteristics in Pulse-GMA Welding with Acute Groove Angles. Supplement to the Welding Journal, 101s–105s (April 2012)Google Scholar