Optimization of the Power Transfer Control between the Ports of a Double Bridge DC – DC Power Converter Type Gyrator
The paper refers to a double - bridge dc - dc power converter which behaves as a gyrator. The paper points out a simple method to control the power transfer from one port to the other of this gyrator, by modifying the delay between the switching bridges. This power transfer control is analyzed.
Keywordsgyrator dc-dc power converter power transfer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Hogan, C.L.: The Ferromagnetic Faraday Effect at Microwave Frequencies and its Applications-The Microwave Gyrators. The Bell Systems Technical Journal XXXI(1), 1–31 (1952)Google Scholar
- 3.Şora, C.: Introduction in the study of Hall generator. Ed. Academiei (1969) (in Romanian) Google Scholar
- 4.Voorman, J.O.: The gyrator as a monolithic circuit in electronic systems, Ph.D.Thesis, Univ. of Nijmen, Holland (1977)Google Scholar
- 5.Singer, S.: Gyrator application in power processing circuits. IEEE Trans. on Ind. Elec. IE(3), 313–318 (1987)Google Scholar
- 10.Hărăguş, Ş.: Two-port dc parameters of a double bridge dc-dc power converter. Bul. Şt. al Univ. “Politehnica” Timişoara (Romania), Tom. 44(58), fasc. 2, 11–18 (1999)Google Scholar
- 11.Hărăguş, Ş., Toader, D., Tatai, I.: Gyrators in electrical power management systems. In: The 7th International Conference on Renewable Sources and Environmental Electro-Technologies, RSEE 2008, Oradea, Romania, pp. 64–69 (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Hărăguş, Ş.: The analysis of gyrator – like behavior of a double bridge dc – dc power converter. Bul. Şt. al Univ. “Politehnica” Timişoara (Romania), Tom. 43(57), fasc. 2, 35–40 (1998)Google Scholar
- 13.Hărăguş, Ş.: Some aspects concerning the gyrator-like behavior of controlled double-bridge power converter. Analele Univ. Oradea, Fasc. Electrotehnica, 27 (1999)Google Scholar