Polycentric Framework for Robotic Kinematics
This paper proposes an generic framework of kinematics process for improving the operability of robotic systems. In the framework, metaphysical subsystems and connection rules are defined, and kinematics process is composed of a set of subsystems assembled by their connection rules in which input/output relation of subsystems are associated with each other. Kinematics of generic robotic systems is solved by cooperating the localized calculation embedded in subsystems. The framework is applied to case studies of the forward and the inverse kinematics problems of seven d.o.f. robot manipulator.
Keywordsrobotics system kinematics polycentric
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Denavit, J., Hartenberg, R.S.: A kinematic Notation for Lower-Pair Mechanisms Based on Matrices. J. of Applied Mechanics, 215–221 (1955)Google Scholar
- 2.Balestrino, R., Maria, G.D., Scivvicco, L.: Robust Control of Robotic Manipulators. In: The 9th IFAC World Congress, pp. 410–425 (1984)Google Scholar
- 4.Urich, H.: Self-Organization and Management of Social System. Springer (1984)Google Scholar
- 5.Ning, K.: Rearch on Embedded MAS based Manipulator Contrrol. Industrial Robot An International Journal 33(2), 97–105 (2006) (unpublished)Google Scholar
- 6.Mori, A., Naya, F., et al.: Multiagent-based Distributed Manipulator Control. In: Proc. of the IEEE/SCICE/RSF Int. Conf. on Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent System, pp. 289–296 (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.Itoh, M.: Problems to be Solved on Decentralized Autonomous System Study. J.of SICE 32(10), 789 (1993)Google Scholar