Information Gathering Multi Agent Framework System
In this paper, I propose an information gathering system by multi agent platform. For the purpose of that, I build the information relevance network. Also, I propose a new multi agent platform. The proposed system is compared with that of the conventional information search system by surveying the satisfaction of the users for both systems. Also, the searching speed is faster than the conventional method.
KeywordsMulti-Agent Ontology Collaborative Information Gathering Agent Framework
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Birmingham, W.P., Durfee, E.H., Mullen, T.: The Distributed Agent Architecture of the University of Michigan Digital Library. In: AAAI Spring Symposium on Information Gathering form Heterogeneous, Distributed Environments. AAAI PressGoogle Scholar
- 2.Graham, J.R., Decker, K.S.: Towards Distributed, Environment Centered Agent Framework. In: Appearing in Intelligent Agents IV, Agent Theories, Architectures, and LanguagesGoogle Scholar
- 4.Graham, J., Windley, V., McHugh, D., McGeary, F., Cleaver, D., Decker, K.: Tools for Developing and Monitoring Agents in Distributed Multi Agent Systems. In: Workshop on Agents in Industry at the Fourth International Conference on Autonomous Agents, Barcelona, Spain (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Logoze, C., Fielding, D.: Defining Collections in Distributed Digital Libraries. D-Lib Magazine 4(11) (1998), http://www.dlib.org/dlib/november98/lagoze/11lagoze.html
- 7.Baeza-Yates, Ribeiro-Neto: Modern Information Retrieval. Addison-Wesley(1992)Google Scholar