Research on the Personalized Interaction Model Driven by User Behavior
An algorithm for extracting emotional drive parameters, as well as a prototype system for avatar which applied in the intelligent teaching based on user’s interaction behavior have been posed, according to the multi-layer fuzzy comprehensive evaluation rule and Weber-Fechner law. It has been proved that the personalized emotional drive model would be beneficial to improve the user’s experience in PAD Dimensions during the process of teaching interaction, by comparing the statistical score of PAD emotional scale in Chinese Express Edition.
KeywordsHuman Computer Interaction affective model fuzzy comprehensive evaluation Weber-Fechner law PAD Dimensions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Picard, R.D.: Affective computing. MIT Press, Cambridge (1997)Google Scholar
- 2.Song, Y., Jia, P.F.: A Control Architecture Based on Artificial Emotion for Anthropomorphic Robot. ROBOT 26(6), 491–495 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, D., Shi, Z., Panyu: Formal Model of Emotional Agent. PR & AI 22(3), 381–387 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, H.: Study on Interactive Intelligent Virtual Agent and Its Emotion. Zhejiang University (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, W.: Research of Robot Learning System Based on Affective Computing. Zhejiang University of Technology (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Hudlicka, E.: What are we modeling when we model emotion? In: Proceedings of the AAAI Spring Symposium - Emotion, Personality, and Social Behavior, Stanford University, CA, pp. 52–59 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Gu, X.: Research on Modeling Artificial Emotion Based on HMM and Techniques Correlated with Avatar. University of Science and Technology, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar