Study on Drive Battery High Voltage Safety System for Hybrid Electric Vehicle
The main characteristics of the vehicle Electric Power HV safety System are briefly analyzed, and then through analysis of key technology problem of this system currently, to research to this system key parameter and flow state based on CAN network technology. The simulation and test result was testified that HV safety systems are steady and robust.
KeywordsElectric vehicle HV safety Power up/down
The authors acknowledge the financial support from the Zhe Jiang province public welfare project (No.2010C31094; No.2011C21068) and Wenzhou University project (No.11jg58B).
- 1.GB/T 18384.1-2001 Electric vehicles-safety specification Part l :on-board energy storageGoogle Scholar
- 2.GB/T 18384.2-2001 Electric vehicles-safety specification Part 2: functional safety means and protection against failuresGoogle Scholar
- 3.GB/T 18384.3-2001. Electric vehicle-safety specification Part 3: protection of persons against electric hazardsGoogle Scholar
- 4.GB/T 19751-2005 Hybrid electric vehicles safety specificationGoogle Scholar
- 5.ISO 6469-1-2009. Electrically propelled road vehicles—safety specifications —Part 1: On-board rechargeable energy storage system (RESS)Google Scholar
- 6.QC/T 743-2006. Lithium-ion batteries for electric vehiclesGoogle Scholar
- 7.Liu B (2005) A study on the test system for high voltage safety in electric vehicle. Automotive engineering vol 27, pp 274–277Google Scholar
- 8.Song B-Y (2010) Research on high voltage fault diagnostics and safety management strategy of pure electric vehicle. J Chongqing Jiaotong Univ (Nat Sci) 29:804–807Google Scholar