The Building of Oral Medical Diagnosis System Based on CSCW
The CSCW based cooperative remote oral medical diagnosis information system has very important application value and practical prospect. The system has integrated the most advanced technologies of CSCW, multi-layers architecture, computer graph, videoconference, and the information processing to provide a cooperative environment for doctors and patients to communicate for dealing the medical consultations and oral heal care affairs. The system can be also be operated by number of doctors in different location to negotiate and diagnose the same patient oral medical disease through the oral image tools, videoconference tool and distributed software environment. The patient records can be shared between the different health professionals involved in the patient treatment.
Keywordsmedical diagnosis system oral medical system CSCW
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wössner, U., Schulze, J.P., Walz, S.P., Lang, U.: Evaluation of a collaborative volume rendering application in a distributed virtual environment. In: Proceedings of the Workshop on Virtual Environments, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 113–118 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Suebnukarn, S., Haddawy, P.: A collaborative intelligent tutoring system for medical problem-based learning. In: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Intelligent User Interface, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, pp. 14–21 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Barakonyi, I., Fahmy, T., Schmalstieg, D.: Remote collaboration using Augmented Reality Videoconferencing. In: Proceedings of the 2004 conference on Graphics Interface, London, Ontario, Canada, pp. 89–96 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Lim, Y.S., Feng, D.D., Cai, T.W.: A web-based collaborative system for medical image analysis and diagnosis. In: Selected papers from the Pan-Sydney workshop on Visualisation, Sydney, Australia, vol. 2, pp. 93–95 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Ganguly, P., Ray, P.: Software Interoperability of Telemedicine Systems: A CSCW Perspective. In: Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS 2000), July 2000 pp. 349–354 (July 2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Greenshields, R., Yang, Z.: Architecture of a Distributed Collaborative Medical Imaging System. In: Proceedings of the Eleventh IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, pp. 132–137 (1998)Google Scholar