Developing a Small Enterprise’s Human Resource Management System -Based on the Theory of Software Engineering
First, this paper analysis the existing problems in Chinese software development. Second, the software engineering theory(especially the waterfall model) is discussed in this paper. Third, a small enterprise human resource management system is taken as an researching object. Finally, through using of waterfall model in the software development, the small enterprise’s human resource management system is developed. Through implementing the system, some suggestion is provided for us at last.
KeywordsSoftware engineering human resource water fall design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Braude, E.J., Bernstein, M.E.: Software Engineering: Modern Approaches, pp. 345–547. Wiley (April 5, 2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Lu, L., Quan, X.: Optimization of software engineering resource using improved genetic algorithm. International Journal of the Physical Sciences 6(7), 1814–1821 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Xie, J.Y.: Introduction to human resource development, vol. 5. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Stewart, R.B., Wanhua, Q.: Foundation of Value Engineering Method. China Machine Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou, R.: Study on Human Resource Management Based on Value. Journal of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law (4), 129–134 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, D.: Development and Management of Human Resource, 2nd edn. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2001)Google Scholar