Research on Analysis and Monitoring of Internet Public Opinion
The purpose of the research is to collect and analyze the internet public opinion, understand the public voice and feed back in time. Basing on the understanding of public opinion and its related concepts, the paper explained the developing process of public opinion and internet public opinion in their life cycle. Next we the monitoring model of internet public opinion has been built according with the change rule of public opinion. The original information is webpage in internet. Hot topic would be obtained with passive monitoring and active tracking. Furthermore, the situation of internet opinion is discovered. Leading and blocking, these two ways can be used to guide the internet public opinion positively. The research of this paper would be beneficial to quickly grasp and understand internet public opinion and make effective control and guide. It has important practical significance to construct the socialist harmonious society.
KeywordsInternet Public Opinion Monitoring Public Opinion Information Hot Topic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Laihua, W.: Public Opinion Research Concept-Theory, Method and Hotspot of Reality. Tianjin Academy of Social Sciences Press (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Gao, H.: Analysis of Netizen’s Affective Tendency on Public Opinion. JCIT: Journal of Convergence Information Technology 5, 120–124 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Zeng, J.: Predictive model for internet public opinion. In: Proceedings - Fourth International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, FSKD, vol. 3, pp. 7–11 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Yin, C.: Research on analysis technology of Internet public opinion based on topic cluster. In: 2nd International Conference on Information Science and Engineering. IEEE Computer Society, 445 Hoes Lane - P.O.Box 1331, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331, United States.2010:6002-6005 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Guan, Q.: Research and design of internet public opinion analysis system. In: Proceedings IITA International Conference on Services Science, Management and Engineering. IEEE Computer Society, 445 Hoes Lane - P.O.Box 1331, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331, United States.2009:173 - 177 (2009)Google Scholar