Designing Systematic Stable Fuzzy Logic Controllers by Fuzzy Lyapunov Synthesis
Fuzzy logic handles information imprecision using intermediate expressions to define assessments. Fuzzy Systems are intelligent models whose main application has been in Control Engineering applications. Stability is one of the most important issues of control systems. This determines the system to respond in an acceptable way. This work is based on the fuzzy Lyapunov synthesis in the design of fuzzy controllers, to verify the system’s stability. The stability will be studied on Mamdani and Sugeno fuzzy systems .The case study presented is a system of a cylindrical tank of water, where we aim to maintain a certain level of water, which is regulated through the controls applied to the water outlet valve of the tank. The method is also tested using an inverted pendulum, which is an unstable system, which can fall at any time unless an appropriate force is applied control.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cazares Castro Nohe, R.: Estabilidad en sistemas de control difuso ti-po-2. Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana, México (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Feng, G., Sun, D., IEEE: Generalized H2 Controller Synthesis of Fuzzy Dynamic Systems Based on Piecewise Lyapunov Functions (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Margaliot, M., Langholz, G.: A new approaches to Fuzzy Modeling and Control: Design and Analysis. World Scientific, Singapore (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Margaliot, M., Langholz, G.: A new approach to the design of fuzzy control rules. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Fuzzy Logic and Applications (Fuzzy 1997), Israel, pp. 248–254 (1997)Google Scholar
- 6.Margaliot, M., Langholz, G.: Adaptive fuzzy controller design via fuzzy Lyapunov synthesis. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZY-IEEE 1998), Alaska, EEUU (1998)Google Scholar
- 8.Cázarez-Castro, N.R., Aguilar, L.T., Castillo, O.: HIS: 216-221, HybridGenetic-FuzzyOptimization of a Type-2 FuzzyLogicController. Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana, México (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Zadeh, L.: Fuzzy logic. IEEE Computer (1998)Google Scholar